If you are a Maryland Geological Survey Zendto user, you may login here:
||Avoid having to verify your email address,
and drop-off files to non-MGS users.
Anyone may perform the following activities:
||Drop-off (upload) a file for a Maryland Geological Survey Zendto user (email verification required).
||Pick-up (download) a file dropped-off for you.
MGS ZendTo--Large File Transfer is a service to make it easy for you to move files, including large files up to 2.0 GB, in and out of the Survey.
- If you are a member of the Survey, you can log in with your Maryland Geological Survey Zendto Username and password and send files to anyone, in or out of the Survey.
Start by logging in and then clicking the "Drop-off" button.
- If you are not a member of the Survey, you cannot log in but you can still send files to people in the Survey if you know their email address.
Start by clicking the "Drop-off" button.
- If you are a member of the Survey and wish to ask someone outside the Survey to send you some files, you can make the process a lot easier for them by logging in and then clicking the "Request a Drop-off" button.
This means the other person does not have to pass any tests to prove who they are, which makes the whole process a lot quicker for them.
- Files are automatically deleted from MGS ZendTo--Large File Transfer 14 days after you upload them, so you don't need to manually clean up.
- How secure is MGS ZendTo--Large File Transfer?